Portland’s Trusted Commercial Tenant Representation Brokers
Fierce Advocates For Commercial Tenants Since 1987
About Our Tenant Representation Services
- How are you planning to use the space?
- How do you anticipate your needs changing in the coming years?
- What market factors affect your business?
- What is your budget?
- How many square feet do you need?
- When do you need a property ready by?
Next, our experienced commercial tenant representation brokers will analyze your answers in the context of the Portland commercial real estate market. Using their expertise and decades of local commercial real estate experience, our agents will create a portfolio of suitable properties.
Our goal is to help you find the perfect commercial property and to help you secure a lease that meets your needs.
Our Commercial Tenant Representation Brokers:
1. Find Properties That Fit Your Needs
3. Negotiate Flexible Leases That Meet Your Needs
2. Rely on Data, Analysis, and Experience
4. Work With You Throughout Your Tenancy
About Doug Bean & Associates, Inc.:
Portland’s most trusted commerical real-estate firm
Our team is made up of the most experienced and dedicated commercial tenant representation brokers in the Portland area. You’ll love working with us!
- 30+ Years of Portland Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Negotiation Skills That Deliver Leases Tailored to Your Goals
- Commitment to Your Success & Satisfaction
We have known and worked with Doug Bean & Associates, Inc. since 1986. Doug and his team have been our exclusive tenant representative for multiple office locations in Portland. They are extremely professional, thorough and more focused on the client’s need than their fee. Integrity is priority one. Being in the real estate business myself for 38 years, we have shared representation of multiple clients. I have absolute confidence in their base of knowledge, client advice and negotiating acumen. Doug Bean & Associates, Inc. is always the first name on my referral list. It is an honor and a privilege to work with Doug, Jon Bradford and Andrew Bean. I was excited to discover Doug’s son, Adam, is joining the business.
Bateman | Seidel
Ready to get started?
Start your property search or contact us.